Send LNR your CV today and we will be in touch with the most suitable job opportunities in your area today!Submit
Working hours - Monday - Thursday 6am-14.30, Friday 6am-13.00
We`re looking for an Industrial Wet Painter/ paintshop operator to join our clients established team on a full-time basis.
The company are well regarded and have established themselves as a new generation industrial coating specialists.
As part of a team the successful candidate will be preparing and painting within the workshop.
The successful candidate will ensure the plant and production areas are kept clean, particularly at the end of the shift, maintaining a high level of house-keeping.
High standards of time-keeping and attendance are essential. You will be working within a team but must also be capable of working unsupervised.
- To carry out fitting /assembly work as directed by Production Leader.
- To cover painting operations and to assist in the work carried out in any other production area when and where the need arises.
- To adhere to working instructions as specified internally from engineers, project manager and supervisors.
- To follow all Health & Safety requirements.
- Participate in the quality control processes.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Work to a high standard of manufacturing.
- Previous wet spray or powder coating experience advantageous
- Hourly rate, paid monthly. Rate variable on experience
For more information, give us a call on 01617310109 or apply as below
Wet painter/ industrial painter/ Industrial Wet Painter/ Powder coating, paint spray, full time, labourer, operator, painter, industrial, coatings, days, earlies, manufacturer,
Job ID: 5007
Salary: £12.00 - £14.00 per hour
For more information call us on:
0161 731 0109