Send LNR your CV today and we will be in touch with the most suitable job opportunities in your area today!Submit
We are working with our fast paced client who are looking for an experienced Large Format Print Operator / Reprographics operator to join their team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in Large Format & Roll-fed inkjet printing. This hands-on role will require a highly motivated, self-disciplined team player. You will need to be adaptable and able to multi task. Skills in the following disciplines would be beneficial.
You will be responsible for:
• Taking accurate instruction and organising job priority lists.
• Setting and running large format printers (Canon Arizona 460, Arizona 3160, Roland VersaCam Roll-fed, Canon Colorado M Series Roll-fed.)
• Using and maintaining Zund 1600 cutting machine, (Paper, Vinyl, and PETG)
• Processing artwork through RIP for printing
• General upkeep and maintenance of machines
• Briefing and communicating information when receiving or passing jobs on
• Finishing experience (Would be good but not essential)
You will be / have:
• Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
• Have a positive, “can do” attitude
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Familiar with R.I.P. software. (ONYX, or similar)
• Using large format or Superwide printer
For more information, call us on 0161 7310109 and ask for Louise or Rachel
Print/ graphics/ packaging/ POS/ retail/ manufacturing/ job/ leicester/ production operatorative
Job ID: 5015
For more information call us on:
0161 731 0109