We’re seeking an experienced and talented e-commerce executive to join our clients dynamic team.
You will play a pivotal role in optimising our online business operations and delivering exceptional customer service. As an e-commerce executive, you’ll maintain all our clients sales touchpoints — website, online marketplaces, and aggregators — and oversee online sales, manage stock inventories, and optimise the overall customer experience.
If you have a knack for sales, love the online world and have a passion for customer service, we welcome you to apply. On offer are competitive remunerations, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities within the company.
Objectives of this role
- Develop and implement effective e-commerce growth strategies to identify and capture new customer base and business opportunities.
- Optimise end-to-end e-commerce journey for customers, from lead generation to conversion and post-purchase follow-up.
- Manage and maintain e-commerce platforms, including product listings, pricing and inventory management.
- Enhance customer experience by working closely with other departments, such as marketing, content, social media, mailers and customer service.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential prospects, conduct outreach, and build customer relationships to drive sales.
- Analyse data and generate reports to track e-commerce performance, identify trends and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Demonstrate products with sales data to prospective clients, negotiate contracts and close sales deals with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including development, marketing and customer service, to execute online campaigns and promotions to attract leads.
- Monitor customer feedback, reviews and ratings to identify areas of improvement and implement strategies for enhancing customer satisfaction and retention.
- Attend conferences, events, and trade shows to showcase our product and the retail sales team.
Required skills and qualifications
- 2 years of experience in the e-commerce industry with a proven track record of driving online sales and achieving revenue targets.
- Strong expertise in managing product listings, inventory management, pricing strategies, and other e-commerce operations to optimise product visibility, customer engagement, and sales conversion.
- Solid understanding of e-commerce platforms, tools, and technologies, including online marketplaces, payment gateways, order management systems, and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Excellent analytical skills in analysing data, conducting market research, and understanding customer behaviour to identify trends and opportunities for growth.
- Great analytical mindset with an ability to use data to drive decision-making and present solutions for boosting online sales.
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluency in English. Additional language proficiency in regional languages would be an advantage.
- Experience managing e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, and/or WooCommerce.
Preferred skills and qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in e-commerce or digital marketing.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce, Mailchimp, or HubSpot for customer segmentation, targeting, and personalised marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, or similar to track and analyse e-commerce performance metrics.
- Familiarity with online marketing tools, including social media advertising, email marketing, SEO and SEM.
- Ability to work collaboratively and take charge as a leader when required.
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international) for company events
For more information please call or apply as below
sales/ online sales/ ecommerce/ digital/ marketing/ product marketing/ manufacturing/ textiles/ market leader/ secure role/ full time/ onsite role