Submit your CV
Send LNR your CV today and we will be in touch with the most suitable job opportunities in your area today!
Register for Updates
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Artworker looking for their next career move, to work in our clients Artwork Department.
Our client are a fast paced organisation and are looking for someone that has worked in a similar type of role. They specialise in the supply of POS/POP within the temporary and permanent display industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will need to have 3 years’ experience working in a Creative / artwork Studio
- Knowledge of the latest version of Adobe CC, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat (Training will be provided)
- Working closely with the Accounts team ensuring all jobs are completed on time.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of print prepress, preparing print ready PDFs for digital flat-bed and roll-fed printers is essential.
- Most of the work will be processing supplied artwork, but also using client-supplied assets to create visuals from renders and brand guidelines.
- Experience in signage, retail graphics, POS, and displays sector is essential.
- Creating cutter guides, adding artwork to development drawings, setting artwork for prototypes and laying up panels for production.
- Proactive and self-motivated and able to work to multiple deadlines.
- Careful and methodical, with good attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
If you would like more information please give us a call or apply as below.
Manufacturing/ art/ full time/ days/ onsite/ graphics/ retail/ POS/ POP/ display/ packaging
Job ID: 5024
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
For more information call us on:
0161 731 0109